Sunday, December 25, 2005

Traveling in China is one of the great things about working in China. Yes, you can ski in China. It draws good crowds even with the small hills. You can see from this picture a rope tow (cable), and the hill is only steep and challenging on the top. I think on that day I was one of three skiers that ventured up to the top. Here I was trying to spray the camera. This was at the end of my contract at the private language school. Schools frequently arrange outings for the teachers and staff. About an hour or two of travel usually in a shuttle style bus. Lots of fun. If you make a good choice about what school you teach in then you will probably enjoy a nice banquet with your peers. Christmas is a emerging holiday. Of course there are Christians in China as well as other religions, Buddism, Daoism, and many Muslims. I hope you all have a wonderful season and please remember the reason for the season. "He that has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree"...

Worldtour

Add to My Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home